Two heads are better than one
In the 1960s, Louis Le Brocquy’s creative juices were set flowing by a curious display of Polynesian heads in a Paris museum
The latest kid on the fine arts block is a new app by Morgan O’Driscoll, the world’s first auction house to use technology that allows you to see how an artwork will look on the wall of your home. Find it on the app store, download, and follow the instructions.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive