Time to do the Viennese waltz on social housing
A new presentation makes clear that the Austrian housing model is something we in Ireland could learn from
For about a decade, I have been hearing the term “cost rental”, whereby social and affordable housing is provided for at “cost”, which includes a small profit margin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.