Three ways shops can stay ahead of online rivals
Technology and creativity are the retailer’s friend when it comes to maintaining, and even growing, footfall
Irish shopping centre managers and their retail tenants are increasingly proactive in their response to the challenges generated by online retail as well as the opportunities offered by information technology.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive