Three-storey Georgian offices in Ballsbridge guided at €1.6m
Up for sale by private treaty Hooke and MacDonald, No 68 Pembroke Road in Ballsbridge is guiding €1.6 million. This well-presented three-storey over garden-level, mid-terrace Georgian building with vacant possession extends to 221 square metres and is based in one of Dublin’s most sought-after locations.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.