Terenure home offers 1940s charm and modern luxuries
Located in the heart of Terenure in Dublin 6 West, Fortfield Avenue is a well-established, wide tree-lined road of 1940s-era homes, most of which have been refurbished and upgraded over the past few years, resulting in a smart and desirable road in a popular area.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive