Tell you what I want (and why we won’t get it)
We have strongly held views about housing - but we won’t pull the trigger. So nothing gets done
We want social housing (but please don’t build it next to me). Seriously, without more social housing we are on a road to nowhere (but don’t do like they do in other countries where this is achieved through a national levy, because although it works we don’t like paying more tax).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.