Student projects shaping the market as investor demand ramps up
Building and supplying college accommodation is big business in Ireland’s cities, and it can spark urban regeneration
Deals for more than €323 million-worth of student accommodation projects in Dublin, Cork and Galway have been done or agreed in the last 20 months, with international and Irish investors buying new developments even before they are completed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.