Student housing firm GSA forges ahead with projects
Uninest will more than double its stock of student dorms in Ireland by 2020
Four new student accommodation facilities are being developed in Dublin and Cork with a total of 1,325 beds by a joint venture between Harrison Street Real Estate Capital (HSRE) and Global Student Accommodation Group (GSA). The projects will bring to 3,225 the number of student beds on offer in Ireland through the international Uninest chain by 2020.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.