Strong returns in apartment rental sector tempting investors to bite
Rising residential yields look set to hold, easing worries over imbalance in the market
Prime Dublin apartment rental properties (PRS) are now being seen as more valuable in the eyes of investors than prime Dublin offices. This could augur well for increased apartment development as financial institutions, which have traditionally eschewed residential investment, might be tempted to switch horses.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.