Spruce up your garden for spring
Now is a perfect time to make improvements for the year ahead
You would be forgiven for thinking that the gardening year was over once it turns cooler and frost threatens. But a little work now can pay dividends in terms of colour and interest in the spring garden.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive