Gardening: Spring bulbs for summer colour
With better weather on the way, it’s time to look ahead and give your garden a much-needed injection of colour
Even though we’re now enjoying colourful spring bulb displays, it’s time to look towards summer and the colour and interest that not just summer bulbs, but also tubers, corms and rhizomes can bring. What’s the difference between a bulb and a corm, or a rhizome and a tuber, I hear you ask? Cue a short botany lesson.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive