Snake eyes and diva diamonds
There will be some real gems for sale at Adam’s upcoming summer jewellery sale
It’s a first: a live reptile on the catalogue cover of an Irish auction house. Curator Claire-Laurence Mestrallet has chosen Monty, an Albino Ball python, as the setting for the leading lot in Adam’s summer jewellery sale, a Sri Lankan blue sapphire and diamond bracelet of a daring geometric design that calls to mind La Dolce Vita.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.