Size and privacy vital in co-living unit design, says leading developer
Martlet Property Group says proposed guidelines will result in singles apartments that are unsuitable and too costly
Marlet said co-living units differed from the shared accommodation designs the government has proposed, which it described as being akin to “student accommodation for adults”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.