Shevaun Doherty's botanical art is not for the faint-hearted
Doherty's interest developed after visit to London gallery in 2008
Egypt and revolution are not words that you would readily associate with purple carrots. But for botanical artist Shevaun Doherty, they have a particular connection.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive