Say it with silver
The most romantic night of the year is almost upon us. You have, of course, booked a table for two, and you could send a card, but how much better to say it with silver? The Silver Shop in Powerscourt Townhouse has a fine selection to suit every taste. For the fashionista, heart-shaped cufflinks, 1901 (€125); for the minimalist, a Georg Jensen silver brooch (€385); for the Art Deco collector, a German framed leaf and flower brooch circa 1940 (€175), or, moving up in price, an Art Deco diamond and white gold brooch (€1,575). A fine selection of lockets includes a large heart-shaped 1972 silver example (€250). See silvershopdublin.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.