Sale of Ibis further fuels accelerating hotel market
Following a healthy hotel sales volume of just over €200 million in the first half of this year, the Irish hotel market was further buoyed last week by JLL’s sale of the Hotel Ibis Dublin for more than €14 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive