The Boyne Valley Garden Centre has a right Royal passion for plants
In deepest Co Meath, Aileen Muldoon Byrne nurtures a spectacular array of plants and flowers
Set in the middle of some rolling hills of Co Meath farmland, a short drive north of Slane, is the Boyne Valley Garden Centre and nursery, where Aileen Muldoon Byrne indulges her passion for plants.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive