Rib from an historic plane and other flights of fancy
Whyte’s eclectic collection ranges from the Vickers-Vimy aeroplane piece to Pearse’s chair to a young Bono’s schoolbook
Seldom does a 1607 Papal Bull issued by the pope who persecuted Galileo keep company with an 18th-century masonic jewel, Bono’s school copy of Lord of the Flies, a George III Cork silver sherry decanter label, a Martian meteorite, and a 1925 wallpaper sample album - a mere taste of the delights on offer in Whyte’s Aladdin’s cave this week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive