Revamped Dublin 8 home on market for €565,000
A stylish period villa, 21 Emmet Road has been renovated and its original features kept intact
Sold for a reported €399,000 in October 2016, much effort has been poured into transforming 21 Emmet Road, a charming period villa on the border between Inchicore and Kilmainham in Dublin 8, into its current form.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.