Retail resurgence well under way in Dublin city centre
A series of major schemes being developed will help to satisfy demand from retailers and investors, a new report says
The long-awaited resurgence in prime retail investment in Dublin city centre is now well under way, according to the latest high street retail report from BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland (BNPPRE).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive