Residential and student projects boost construction
Some €1.4 billion worth of building projects moved on-site in the first three months of the year
More than €1.4 billion worth of construction projects moved on-site in the first three months of this year in Ireland – a drop of 30 per cent compared to the same period of 2016. Nevertheless, the value of residential and especially student accommodation projects showed strong increases.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive