Residential price cuts at auction as tenanted homes go unsold
Vacant homes and commercial property exceed guide prices
In what may have been a bid to beat an increase in stamp duty on residential block sales, a Limerick apartment block sold for more than its guide price at a BidX1 auction last week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.