Quartet of sales each break €1m barrier at auction
Last week saw four properties sell through auction for above the €1 million figure, with the top price of €1.6 million achieved for the Castletown Inn in Celbridge, Co Kildare, for vendors Noel and Cee Devine, who plan to retire.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive