PwC Irish headquarters building sold for €242m
International investment group buys docklands property from receivers
It has been confirmed that a 21,000 square metre office block in Dublin’s docklands has been sold for €242m to international investment group AGC Equity Partners..
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive