The property market is buckling up for a busy autumn
Editors Note: It’s back to the grind for builders and students alike as property’s most active season gets under way
It’s September, the time of year that requires a burst of energy to face what the French term ‘La rentrée’, which heralds the return to school, to work, to routines blissfully abandoned over the summer. For us in the property sector, it’s the time to order in our supplies of Berocca to get us through traditionally the busiest period of the year as investors, vendors, agents and lawyers forge ahead to get deals across the line before the end of the year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.