Pop-up shops to get a database of potential sites
The concept is similar to Airbnb for retail properties
Businesses and brands have quickly cottoned to the benefits of pop-up shops, such as for testing products, or potential locations for more permanent outlets. They do away with the need to commit to long-term leases and they allow brands to build awareness as well as giving fledgling start-ups a chance to get off the ground.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive