Plotting a route out of Ireland’s housing crisis
Property Summit 2016 hears new proposals that could pay off
Measures targeting first-time buyers are a “tacit acceptance by the state, and by society, that high prices are needed to induce supply”, Tom Dunne, the head of DIT’s construction management school, told attendees at The Sunday Business Post Residential Property Summit last week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.