Plants that can beat the heat
Eryngium, or sea holly, is adapted to dry conditions. The thistle-like flowers come in shades of green to steely blue and can be quite spiky, but are enjoyed by bees and other pollinators.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive