The past meets the present in refurbished Phibsboro home
Originally constructed in the 1850s as a one-bedroom cottage, it was bought by the current owner in 2004. It has since been extended to its current 121 square metres and entirely refurbished and redesigned under architect supervision
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.