Orange cats, harlequin cellists and Galway hookers take the stage at Dolan’s Easter sale
Nothing adds tone to an interior quite like an Aubusson tapestry. Graham Knuttel crashes the genre into the 21st century with Orange Cat, a headline lot at Dolan’s sale in Ballyconneely on Easter Sunday. Inscribed Tapisserie D’Aubusson-Felletin, it measures 178.5 x 145.5 and is expected to fetch €7,500-€12,500.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.