Opening a new window on Clarke’s rare gifts
Harry Clarke’s was an imagination that knew no bounds, encompassing the sacred, the profane – and everything in between. A new book celebrates his genius with 12 erudite essays by experts in their field, from Ann Wilson on the Honan Chapel Windows (a revolutionary conflation of ancient Celtic mysticism and Catholicism and considered to be his masterpieces) to Angela Griffiths on Marketing the Elixir of Life, his collection of witty illustrations for Jameson Whiskey.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive