Obscure tax break boosts inner city refurb rates
The Living City Initiative offers investors and owner-occupiers the chance to claim back on property expenses
Refurbishment of old properties in key city centre areas of Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Waterford and Kilkenny appears to be picking up thanks, in some part, to tax incentives available under the Living City Initiative (LCI).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive