Object of desire
An iconic image from the 1960s is Jim Fitzpatrick’s two-tone portrait of Che Guevara, painted in 1968 after his execution in Bolivia. To ensure Che would never be forgotten, Fitzpatrick declared the image to be copyright free and it spread like wildfire all over the globe.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive