Object of desire
For Irish-born Nic Fiddian Green, sculpture has always been about the horse. “I’ve always been fascinated by fragments,” he says. “Something from the past that’s still present; something put back together.” Bid for Horse at Water at Sotheby’s Made in Britain sale, September 18, estimate £60,000–£80,000; see sothebys.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive