Object of desire & Auction results
If you fancied the contemporary E-Type Harry and Meghan chose for their getaway, this 1965 Jaguar E-Type might appeal. It was the first driven competitively by Stirling Moss, loaned to him in 1991 to compete in the Manx Mountain Challenge. Although Moss began his career as a Jaguar works driver, he never competed in an E-Type during their heyday. Bid for it at H&H Classics Motor Sport Auction, June 5 at RAC Woodcote Park, estimate £110,000–£130,000; see handh.co.uk.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive