From Obama street art to Flann O’Brien
Catching the zeitgeist is second nature to American street artist Shepard Fairey. The 48-year-old’s experiences run the gamut from doing drawings on skateboards to numerous arrests for defacing public buildings, and having his work bought by New York’s Museum of Modern Art, the Smithsonian, the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and London’s V&A. One million people follow him on Instagram.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.