No supply shortage as commercial sector booms
Far Eastern investment highlights the confidence in the Irish market, and reflects appetite for €100 million mega-deals
This year could yet see more than €5 billion-worth of commercial property, development land and hospitality properties change hands, with several deals agreed. It may not be a record year, but it will be well above average.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive