A new history of Waterford Crystal
There is no better word for it than alchemy – the art of turning sand into exquisite glass. The first published history of Waterford Crystal should be obligatory reading for every budding entrepreneur. In a nutshell, this is a tale of how centuries of superb Irish craftsmanship went to the wall thanks to decades of well-meant but inept management and corporate greed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive