Multi-family apartment deals play increasingly big role in the market
A new report by agents Hooke & MacDonald shows the increasing demand among investors for apartment blocks
As much as €74 million-worth of multi-family apartment block deals may be completed in the fourth quarter of this year, bringing to €500 million the value which these deals have achieved over the 24 months since the beginning of 2016. These are among the findings of a new report by agents Hooke & MacDonald, which shows the increasing demand among investors for apartment blocks.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive