Office space demand precipitates a Smithfield regeneration
Rising rents and a dearth of available property mean that new office development is coming down the tracks
The revitalisation of the Smithfield area of Dublin is gathering momentum, thanks partly to strong demand for office space and increased retail and cultural activity.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.