How to make the most of your real estate
Companies need to ensure they analyse their leases in advance of January 2019
For owner occupiers and tenants the primary function of property is often to support the day to day operational needs of their core business. Property is considered in terms of annual occupational costs and future occupational requirements. The expansion of the business often occurs during rising rental markets when landlords tend to have a stronger negotiation position.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.