Major office development set for Albert Quay in Cork
Owen O'Callaghan has submitted a planning application for a €90 million office development
One of Cork’s biggest developers, Owen O’Callaghan, last week submitted a planning application for a €90 million office development at Albert Quay at the centre of the city’s docklands area.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive