Luxury Rathfarnham residence for €2m
A four-bedroom home over four levels in south Dublin features a gym, cinema room and wine cellar
Olive Lodge is one of a pair of substantial family homes recently built on the wooded edge of Woodside Drive and Braemor Road in the well-established suburb of Rathfarnham in Dublin 14. Spanning almost 400 square metres over four levels, the luxurious residence was commissioned and designed by ODKM Architects, built in 2016, and is now on the market, with selling agent Savills guiding €1.98 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive