The light fantastic in west Cork
Glenview is a stylish and contemporary mountainside home with valley and sea views and stunning sunsets
In 2014, entrepreneur and pro triathlete Charlie Maltha and his wife Caroline swapped their hectic Dublin lifestyle for the tranquility of West Cork. Glenview, their stylish contemporary home, sits on an acre on the side of a mountain, overlooking a stunning valley and Bantry Bay.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive