Latest BidX1 sales reflect move away from forcing tenants out to maximise prices
A batch of seven Lucan dwellings fetches top price at €1.6 million, as online auction total hits €16.3 million
More than €16.3 million worth of properties were sold at BidX1’s recent online auction, including 22 individual rental dwellings which were sold with the tenants in place. Those 22 sales reflect a recent trend where mortgage-holders refrain from forcing out tenants in order to maximise the prices when they sell the properties.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.