Lakeside bolthole in Mayo is a rural gem for €290,000
Presented in pristine condition and tastefully decorated, Groundwater in the Furnace area of Newport is comfort personified
It’s a case of true bungalow bliss when it comes to this lakeside bolthole in Newport in Co Mayo. In the midst of a tranquil setting on the shores of Lough Furnace, Groundwater’s charming and modern interiors are equally aesthetically pleasing, and the promise of a comforting space and warmth make this property a real gem.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive