Join the cutting crew
Consider planting a cutting garden if you want beautiful chemical-free blooms to decorate the house or table
If you love flowers, but don’t like the idea of cut-flowers being doused in harmful chemicals and being flown halfway around the world, why not plant a cutting garden? It really is very easy to have a patch that will throw out bouquet after bouquet, and the more you pick, the more your plants will produce.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive