Irish construction industry capable of becoming a world leader
We need to utilise the latest technologies to build efficiently and economically, says Tom Dunne of DIT Bolton Street
Tom Dunne, Head of School of Surveying and Construction Management, DIT will be appearing at the Construction Industry Federation's Annual Conference at Croke Park on October 12th. For more information on tickets, which are open to members and non-members, please visit CIFconference.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive