Ipav launches new course aimed at estate agents
The Institute of Professional Auctioneers (Ipav) is calling on estate agents keen to move up to management level to enrol in a new Level 7 part-time Bachelor of Business (or BBS) in Real Estate degree, which begins this September and which is being launched with AIT (Athlone Institute of Technology).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.