How history can plant a strong seed
Ali Rochford If you need inspiration for spring, visit ancient Malahide Castle, where the season is truly in bloom
Although the Talbot family’s association with Malahide Castle goes back 800 years, only two family members were closely involved with the gardens.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive